Secrets of the Multi-Millionaire Real Estate Agent
Learn the Exact Strategies of the Top 10 Agents in the Nation!
August 19 – 20 – 21, 2013
What if you could interview the top 10 agent and look at their exact processes of how to hire, fire, do lead generation, and ALL of their internal processes and procedures? Would that be helpful to you? Would that allow you to get a jump start in your business or make your business MUCH more succesful then it currently is?
That is EXACTLY what Prabhjit has done. He will reveal ALL of the secrets of the top 10 agents in the nation in this BRAND NEW seminar! This has NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE! This is not tips and tricks – these are the SECRETS of how they do EVERYTHING!
As a special guest trainer – Jason Matt himself will speak about ALL of his internal practices of how he continues to do be #1 in the very difficult market of Detroit, Michigan!
- Deb Cizek is the #1 agent in Omaha, Nebraska! She has been in real estate over 25 years! In 2012 she reached over a billion dollars in real estate sales! Has remained #1 in the Omaha market place for 15 years! Her team has remained in the top 1% of the nation for number of transactions each year for the past 10 years! Deb has found that to be successful in this industry, she must take a different approach and believes having a business coach who pushes her to take a pro-active plan works. Deb went to University of Northern Colorado and received her bachelor’s degree in education. Deb lives at Bennington Lake with her husband Ron and loves spending time with their 4 sons and 5 grandchildren who are all here in town.
- Mauricio Umansky was recently named the #1 Realtor in Southern California and the #7 Realtor nationwide by The Wall Street Journal. Mauricio specializes in selling luxury real estate in Los Angeles. Umansky closed $185,000,000 in sales in 2010. Over his career, he has been involved in over $1.5 Billion in transactions. Mauricio is often sought out as the Real Estate expert on numerous topics — whether as a speaker on the panel of a large workshop such as the Inman Real Estate Conference, or being interviewed by The Wall Street Journal, LA Times, or Forbes Magazine (among others). In his personal life, he participates in philanthropic work involving the National Breast Cancer Association and HOLA foundations.
- Lisa Lipmann in 2012 closed $132,329,887.005 in New York City! In 2012, Lisa was the West Side listing broker of the Year for 7th year in a row and she also sold the most cooperatives and condominiums at Brown Harris Stevens for the 4th year in a row. Her sales for 2012 totaled over $200M in real estate. Lisa was the winner of the Largest New Development Deal of the Year award for the 2nd year in a row in 2010. In 2009, she was the Brown Harris Stevens #1 Top Producing Broker of the Year and second Top Producing Broker for 2010 & 2011.
- Creig Northrop is not only Maryland’s #1 real estate agent, but is #1 in the United States – his team closed $325,609,732.00 in business in 2012. Creig has earned many distinguished awards, including #1 Long & Foster Real Estate Agent nationwide for three consecutive years with record-breaking sales that allow him to sell more than two homes every day. Creig is known for displaying a high standard of professionalism as well as a thorough knowledge of the real estate industry that comes from over 17 years of experience. He has created a team of professionals with individual specialties to ensure extraordinary service to his clients. A 1989 graduate of the University of Maryland, Creig is a huge Maryland Terps fan and also enjoys playing golf and spending quality time with his family.
- Wes Madden is the #1 real estate agent in Alaska in 2012 closing $100,592,320.00 in business. He began his career in real estate following a medical retirement from the Army while serving as a medical evacuation (Dustoff) Black Hawk pilot. Wes performed rescues all over Alaska and was decorated in combat operations while serving in Afghanistan. Wes’s transition to real estate was a perfect fit. As a stand-alone Realtor, Wes quickly became #1 in his market, however, being an acute observer of the market and consumer demand, he came to realize that there was a need for a more specialized and streamlined concept. He noticed the typical consumer didn’t want a “one size fits all” answer to their questions or challenges and that each client deserved unique consideration to their needs. Wes’s training as an Army officer also provided him the skills needed to develop the systems and training programs that resulted in a team of specialists that were experts in each facet of the modern real estate transaction providing duplicatable service to clients that far exceeded their expectations.
- Pam Marion & Barry Ezerski are Oklahoma’s #1 Real Estate Team. They closed $68,119,145.25 of business in 2012 ! With over 5000 transactions closed in the last 10 years and recognized by RE/MAX as the top team in Oklahoma, Pam & Barry’s team has a proven track record of satisfied buyers and sellers. With over thirty years of hard work and experience behind them, they understand that honesty, integrity and a strong sense of loyalty to their customers is what keeps Pam & Barry’s Team ahead of the average real estate agent.
- Joe Rothchild closed $97,269,702.77 in 2012 and is the #1 agent in Houston, Texas. The Rothchild Team, experienced in Houston Texas and surrounding areas, with experienced agents whose main real estate office is in Katy Texas. His business is completely on autopilot as he is not involved in the day to day activities! His team recently won the Houston’s Best Prism Award Realtor Team of the Year 2012.
- Ryan O’neil is the #1 real estate agent in Minnesota! In 2012, he closed $126,955,736.00 in business! The youngest of five O’Neill siblings, Ryan grew up in New Prague, Minnesota and went on to graduate from the University of Notre Dame in 1997. As the founder and leader of The Minnesota Real Estate Team, Ryan began his real estate career in 2003 with an emphasis on investment property. Over the years, Ryan is humbled to have worked with outstanding clients from around the entire Twin Cities area in all types of real estate transactions. And currently, as the Broker and Sales Manager for the team, Ryan enjoys working with team members to ensure each and every client has a positive and successful experience when working with The Minnesota Real Estate Team. Ryan is also half of the piano playing duo, “The O’Neill Brothers.” Ryan, his wife Kathy, and dog Pokey live in the Bloomington area.
- Patricia Choi is the #1 agent in Hawaii! She specializes in the complex Luxury Real Estate market in Hawaii, who was recognized in 2011 by the WALL STREET JOURNAL & REAL TRENDS as the #14 Realtor in the Nation. Patricia has been ranked as the #1 Broker in the State of Hawaii by HAWAII BUSINESS MAGAZINE for 4 years, and was acknowledged by Unique Homes Magazine as one of the “35 Most Influential People in Luxury Real Estate.” Based on our leadership and longstanding success in real estate, Choi International has been selected as the exclusive Oahu Regent for Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate. We are committed to outstanding client representation, detailed market knowledge, hi-tech marketing solutions, and using the resources of our 8,000 real estate affiliate offices.
- Jason Matt is the #1 agent in Detroit, Michigan. In 2012 his team closed $77,782,369.54 in business. Jason is a licensed Realtor who has over fifteen years experience in the area of client relations. Prior to entering the real estate industry Jason worked as a Project Manager within the automotive and telecommunications industries. Jason and his wife, Jaime, reside in the city of Canton with their two sons, Landen & Beckham.
Oh did we mention we are also going to have Stedman Graham, who is a national speaker who recently wrote a book called “Identity” in which he speaks about how people only see him as Oprah Winfrey’s boyfriend? He is much more then that and he will speak about how he has been able to distinguish himself in his own right! An amazingly smart and very nice individual!
If you purchase a VIP ticket you will be able to take a photograph with him!
We do have a LIMITED Room Block. The discount code is REM and the rate per night is $139. We would suggest you stay the night before the event as we will be starting at 9 am sharp and traffic is known to be very heavy in and around the hotel.
To take full advantage of the event, we strongly encourage you to stay at the event hotel as their will be homework given to you every night which you will need to work with other event attendees. As well, we will have numerous networking events within the hotel which you will want to take advantage of!
August 18, 19, 20
August 18 – 7 to 9 am – REGISTRATION
If you do arrive late, and the speaker has already started to speak, the event staff will let you in at the next available break. So please DO NOT BE LATE – REMEMBER- they way that you do ANYTHING is the way you do EVERYTHING!
The event will be taking place at the beautiful Double Tree Hotel in Bethesda, MD 8120 Wisconsin Ave., Bethesda, Maryland, 20814-3624, USA TEL: 301-652-2000
Due to the long and hours and nature of the event we strongly suggest that you stay at the hotel where the event is taking place so that you may receive maximum benefit. Additionally, their will be homework to be done everyday during the event and the days have been known to end late as we are trying to give you every single strategy and technique these top 10 are using!
Register NOW for our Live Seminar (special offer introductory price – see below)
This introductory offer will expire in:
Price Goes up $100 on May 1st. + $100 on June 1st.